They look to be the only provider currently offering no upfront cost on this iPhone model. The next best plan with the iPhone 4 8GB included is with Virgin's $29/month plan where the handset costs an additional $6/month. For the extra $5 monthly spend with Virgin though you'll get an 50MB more of data. But Vodafone's per-minute call rate is slightly cheaper (98c vs 99c) along with the minimum total cost for the 24 month contract period ($720 vs $840).
Still each person has different usage requirements in terms of calls/data/sms, so it's always important to take these into consideration too when looking for the best option.
This offer ends COB on the 2nd July 2013.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies