Computers & Electronics
Now this is a lot of ink but if you consider that the ink packs are about $30-40, you spend about $100-120 and receive a printer worth $150. You need to pay the $20 postage, but you could still be $30 ahead if you get a good deal on the ink.
You have to make sure that they are the marked ink packets, which may pose a problem buying online. But you can pick up HP ink at most places. So anyone that knows of a store with a good deal, please post a comment to this thread.
The printer is via redemption. When you buy the ink, you can come back here and use the 'go to deal' link or go straight to the HP site.
The printer: Photosmart A310 photo printer - a nice little printer for nothing!
Offer ends 31/12/2006
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017