Free* DeLonghi Nespresso U Coffee (Pod) Machine for Members of the Institute of Engineers Australia
* almost free that is.
Members of the Institute of Engineers Australia who apply and get approved for an American Express Gold Credit Card and spend $500 by 31 January 2013 will receive a free Delonghi Nespresso U coffee machine valued at $299.
- $0 annual Card fee
- $0 Rewards program fee
- Save $80 p.a. with complimentary enrollment in your choice of Rewards programs: Membership Rewards Ascent or Qantas Direct
- $0 Supplementary Card fee
- Save $20 p.a. with no annual Card fee on Supplementary Cards.
Membership Rewards Ascent
- Choose to enroll in Membership Rewards Ascent2 and you’ll earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 you spend on your Card; except for selected utilities, insurance (excluding insurances offered by American Express), telecommunications providers and government bodies in Australia, where you will earn 0.5 points for every dollar spent. You can then redeem your points for a huge range of rewards including flights from any of our eight major airline rewards partners.
If you choose to enroll in Qantas Direct you'll earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points for eligible spend on your Card. You’ll be able to redeem your points for flights with Qantas, Jetstar and over 30 partner airlines including their affiliates, or for a range of merchandise and gift cards from the online Qantas Frequent Flyer store.
(Further fineprint on the web site)
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 33° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each
- 30° - Mid Season Sale at Dissh - Up to 70% off - Styles from $20 a pop