Computers & Electronics
Free copy of Spore with a subscription to Popular Science magazine
You can walk away with a free copy of the smash hit PC game Spore* just by subscribing to Popular Science magazine using the November issue. That's right, just by subscribing for $84.95 you get a FREE copy of Spore* worth $90!
Popular Science was launched in Australia in October 2008 and has been around in the US since 1872, so we know what we're talking about when it comes to science, technology and everything in-between and surrounding them. A 12-month subscription is just $84.95 inc. delivery. That's less than a copy of Spore on its own!
Each issue is a tiny $8.95 but if you subscribe using the November issue, not only will you save money over the cover price, you'll also have the chance to win a Blu-ray prize pack worth over $900, a Tamron DSLR lens worth over $900, an STM backpack worth over $140 AND you'll get a free copy of Spore*!
The November issue of Popular Science is out now at your local newsagents.
*Subject to availability (but word to the wise, we have a fair few of them)
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)