Computers & Electronics
You can walk away with a free copy of the smash hit PC game Spore* just by subscribing to Popular Science magazine using the November issue. That's right, just by subscribing for $84.95 you get a FREE copy of Spore* worth $90!
Popular Science was launched in Australia in October 2008 and has been around in the US since 1872, so we know what we're talking about when it comes to science, technology and everything in-between and surrounding them. A 12-month subscription is just $84.95 inc. delivery. That's less than a copy of Spore on its own!
Each issue is a tiny $8.95 but if you subscribe using the November issue, not only will you save money over the cover price, you'll also have the chance to win a Blu-ray prize pack worth over $900, a Tamron DSLR lens worth over $900, an STM backpack worth over $140 AND you'll get a free copy of Spore*!
The November issue of Popular Science is out now at your local newsagents.
*Subject to availability (but word to the wise, we have a fair few of them)
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017