Computers & Electronics
Free copy of Spore with a subscription to Popular Science magazine
You can walk away with a free copy of the smash hit PC game Spore* just by subscribing to Popular Science magazine using the November issue. That's right, just by subscribing for $84.95 you get a FREE copy of Spore* worth $90!
Popular Science was launched in Australia in October 2008 and has been around in the US since 1872, so we know what we're talking about when it comes to science, technology and everything in-between and surrounding them. A 12-month subscription is just $84.95 inc. delivery. That's less than a copy of Spore on its own!
Each issue is a tiny $8.95 but if you subscribe using the November issue, not only will you save money over the cover price, you'll also have the chance to win a Blu-ray prize pack worth over $900, a Tamron DSLR lens worth over $900, an STM backpack worth over $140 AND you'll get a free copy of Spore*!
The November issue of Popular Science is out now at your local newsagents.
*Subject to availability (but word to the wise, we have a fair few of them)
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.