Computers & Electronics
Free copy of Spore with a subscription to Popular Science magazine
You can walk away with a free copy of the smash hit PC game Spore* just by subscribing to Popular Science magazine using the November issue. That's right, just by subscribing for $84.95 you get a FREE copy of Spore* worth $90!
Popular Science was launched in Australia in October 2008 and has been around in the US since 1872, so we know what we're talking about when it comes to science, technology and everything in-between and surrounding them. A 12-month subscription is just $84.95 inc. delivery. That's less than a copy of Spore on its own!
Each issue is a tiny $8.95 but if you subscribe using the November issue, not only will you save money over the cover price, you'll also have the chance to win a Blu-ray prize pack worth over $900, a Tamron DSLR lens worth over $900, an STM backpack worth over $140 AND you'll get a free copy of Spore*!
The November issue of Popular Science is out now at your local newsagents.
*Subject to availability (but word to the wise, we have a fair few of them)
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping