I found one of their featured deals that looked decent with five nights for two adults staying at the 4.5 star Nirwana Resort and Spa hotel (in the Candidasa regency) with return flights from Sydney for $1194.29 (or roughly $597 per person). Flights were non-direct with Asia Air and travel dates were the 24th to 29th Oct 2013.
I hunted around on lastminute.com.au, booking.com, flightcentre etc to see if I could match or beat that price with either a combined or separate flights/hotel booking. Turned out I could actually better the price when booking the hotel separately through Booking.com and the flights through Asia Air directly....but only by $10.
So, after half an hour of effort searching around and then having to enter my details in two separate booking forms the conclusion was that the Expedia's sale looks to be offering good value (and that the extra time spent investigating wasn't worth the money I could save).
The Expedia Bali sale requires bookings to be made before the 23rd of June, with the travel period being up until the 31st of October.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017