Five nights in Bali (4.5 star hotel) + return flights for $597pp with Expedia
I found one of their featured deals that looked decent with five nights for two adults staying at the 4.5 star Nirwana Resort and Spa hotel (in the Candidasa regency) with return flights from Sydney for $1194.29 (or roughly $597 per person). Flights were non-direct with Asia Air and travel dates were the 24th to 29th Oct 2013.
I hunted around on lastminute.com.au, booking.com, flightcentre etc to see if I could match or beat that price with either a combined or separate flights/hotel booking. Turned out I could actually better the price when booking the hotel separately through Booking.com and the flights through Asia Air directly....but only by $10.
So, after half an hour of effort searching around and then having to enter my details in two separate booking forms the conclusion was that the Expedia's sale looks to be offering good value (and that the extra time spent investigating wasn't worth the money I could save).
The Expedia Bali sale requires bookings to be made before the 23rd of June, with the travel period being up until the 31st of October.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017