Computers & Electronics
*expired* - USB to XLR "soundcard in a cable" - $4.95 (RRP$70 in the USA)
See http://www.amazon.com/LightSnake-STUSBXLR10-USB-Microphone-cable/dp/B000H7O9ZI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top and http://www.soundtech.com/products/home-recording/stusbxlr10/
"This LightSnake cable is a XLR microphone to USB cable that is ideal for recording voice or other musical instruments on your computer. The LightSnake microphone cable is basically a Soundcard in a Cable that allows you to record digital audio directly onto a computer. It is as simple as connecting the XLR plug of the LightSnake cable to a microphone and then connecting the USB end to a computer USB port. This is a true USB plug and play connection. No additional drivers are needed for most operating systems. An embedded 16 Bit Analog to Digital Converter with audio signal boost ensures extremely low audio loss and 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rate provides a high audio quality while recording. The HSDL (Host Side Data Loss) Noise Reduction function prevents any unwanted noise when converting the audio signal to digital format and saving to a computer."
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.
- 36° - 50% off selected Rebecca Minkoff bags with the code RMEXCLUSIVE (ends 27.02.2017) - prices starting from $44.99