Computers & Electronics
See http://www.amazon.com/LightSnake-STUSBXLR10-USB-Microphone-cable/dp/B000H7O9ZI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top and http://www.soundtech.com/products/home-recording/stusbxlr10/
"This LightSnake cable is a XLR microphone to USB cable that is ideal for recording voice or other musical instruments on your computer. The LightSnake microphone cable is basically a Soundcard in a Cable that allows you to record digital audio directly onto a computer. It is as simple as connecting the XLR plug of the LightSnake cable to a microphone and then connecting the USB end to a computer USB port. This is a true USB plug and play connection. No additional drivers are needed for most operating systems. An embedded 16 Bit Analog to Digital Converter with audio signal boost ensures extremely low audio loss and 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rate provides a high audio quality while recording. The HSDL (Host Side Data Loss) Noise Reduction function prevents any unwanted noise when converting the audio signal to digital format and saving to a computer."
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 39° - Up to 80% off fragrances at Chemist Warehouse (Valentine's Day promo ending 29.01.2017) - E.G. Versace Bright Crystal 90ml $59.99 vs. $140 elsewhere
- 38° - Bonds 7 for $99 on mens trunks sale.