Computers & Electronics
estore - Samsung CLP-325W colour laser for $149 (RRP $399)
Look at it this way - the toner cartridges are a little over $60 each. Four of those will cost $240. Granted the toners that come with the printer are not quite full (the black toner is rated to 1,000 rather than 1,500 pages; the colour toners 700 rather than 1,000).... but not bad. At that rate, I figure the toner you get with the printer is worth $180 or so. Although you can get a pack of all four toners (CLT-P407C) for around the $180 mark, but you can also get third party toner refills for the printer (although note that you may not be able to refill the starter cartridges)....
But also consider this. If you do use the printer a lot, after 24,000/6,000 pages (black/colour) or so you need to replace the imager. That costs $257 at eStore. So for $149 you get the printer, the toners and the imager.
Anyhow - the printer is a brilliant little unit. I don't use it much (6 months down the track, it's counted only 150 pages with about 80% toner left), but the quality of print out is excellent. At this price, I'm considering getting another one and putting it away for spares!
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 32° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping