EBAY AUSTRALIA Buckscoop ALL FOR CHARITY fund LIVE AGAIN!!!
However, as the merchants page states, we are unable to offer any form of cashback on Ebay. So we have decided ALL CASHBACK GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY
Since it will be your sales or registrations on Ebay that will be generating the cashback, we decided that it is you that should decide on the list of Charities.
SO WE ARE CALLING FOR ALL MEMBERS TO SUBMIT A SUGGESTION FOR A CHARITY. WE WILL NEED 12 AS WE ARE GOING TO BE DONATING TO ONE CHARITY EACH MONTH.
AT THE END OF EACH MONTH WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN THIS THREAD THE TOTAL OF OUR DONATION AND CONFIRM THE CHARITY.
THE ONLY RESTRICTION IS IT MUST BE A REGISTERED AUSTRALIAN CHARITY
So let's start the list below.
First in best dressed
- 39° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999