Food Booze & Groceries
Do you love Jelly Belly beans? I am not addicted officially (can't mainline them...) but I'm a bit of a fan. And I'm not shallow - I don't care how they look. These babies can be lumpy, bumpy, over size or under size - I don't judge.
SO the Jelly Belly factory in the US sells "Belly Flops" - the Raggy Dolls of the candy world. Same product, wrong shape. Still yummy. AND not available in Australia or from the factory or other US online suppliers. But some lovely folk do sell them on Ebay. There's a couple of different sellers, all with acceptable feedback from what I saw. I think the best price with postage was 4lb (1.8kg, in two bags) for US$25.20 total (at least, this is how much I paid for mine).
AND your cash back goes to charity... sweet, eh? :)
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies