DVX digital set top box + recorder (HDD Ready) 49.95 + 9.95 Post Deals Direct
Promotional pricing starts 6pm 19/08/08 and ends 4pm 22/08/08 AEST.
Standard-Definition Set Top Boxes are so cheap nowadays, you'd almost be called crazy not to have one. However before you go out and buy yourself one, you might want to check this awesome product out. Behold! The DVX Set Top Box (DVX555U)! With the DVX555U, you can install your own Hard Drive and record your favourite TV shows in digital standard definition! It's so easy to use, it's amazing how we got by without it! It has it's very own built-in Electronic Program Guide (EPG) so setting up a timed recording is super easy... only a few press of the buttons on the remote and you're set! Great for the kids who can't stay up late to watch the latest movies on TV, or simply for those that have no time to watch TV and don't want to miss out on all the good shows.
All you need to get started in recording is a computer hard drive. However, with IDE Hard Drives being so cheap nowadays, you can pretty much have your own personal video recorder for the price of a good pair of jeans! Run out of space? No problem. You can choose to either format the hard drive or, install a new one in! Simple!
Whether you use this device as a set-top box or your own personal video recorder, at this price you can't go wrong!
* DVX Digital Set-Top Box (DVX555U) - Record Digital TV to Hard Drive!
* Built-in Digital TV Tuner - Converts normal TV to Digital TV!
* Compliant with Australian Digital TV Standard.
* DVB-T MPEG 2 Compliant.
* Supports HDD Recording - Install any IDE hard drive (maximum 400GB) to start recording!
* USB Playback Support.
* Digital Audio Ouput via S/PDIF Coaxial.
* Full function Remote Control.
* 7 Day Electronic Program Guide so you can easily time your recordings with hat is on TV!
* 80GB Hard Drive converts to about 55 hours of recording!
* Fast forward recordings at 2x, 4x, 16x and 32x.
* Supports Logical Channel Numbers (LCN).
* Please note: Hard Drive not included!
* Power Supply:
* Input Voltage: 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz
* Power Consumption: Maximum 20W, Standby 5W.
o Video Formats: SD, 4:3/16:9 Switchable
o Audio Format: MPEG Layer 1 & 2, 32/44, 1/48 KHz
o Video Outputs: CVBS, S-Video, YCbCr
o Main Power Cable: Fixed Type
o Tuner: 1 Antenna Input / 1 Therefore Output
+ 1 CVBS output
+ 1 R/L output
+ 1 Coaxial SPDIF Digital Audio Output
+ 1 YCbCr output
+ S-Video: 1 S-Video output
o USB: USB 1.1