Computers & Electronics
DSE - Optus 'my tab' ZTE android tablet for $99 inc shipping and 3Gb data.
Originally released for just under $300 as I recall, then dropped to $150.... now available at a number of locations (not just DSE) for $99 - although they are also shipping it out for free.
Runs android 2.2 (if you get old stock, it might be 2.1 but it can be upgraded). Includes a 2Gb memory card, can support up to 32Gb. Info about it here: http://www.zte.com.au/optus/V9.htm
Optus link here: http://www.optus.com.au/store/phone/mytab_prepaid (but currently out of stock)
Resistive, not capacitive screen. Not a super grunty device, but good for general use. Not as good as a Galaxy and the like - but way cheaper. Lots of possible uses - for example, I'm using a cheapie android 1.6 tablet (that I had shipped over to me from Hong Kong that cost about this amount and had no local support etc) as a network connected photo frame. If you search for reviews, you'll see these are generally pretty positive. For the price, almost disposable! Heck - just the leather 'smart cover' for the ipad2 is $79.....
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping