Food Booze & Groceries
Category: White Wines
Case Size: 12 bottles
Jack's Comments: This wine just blew me away with its quality. When it arrived on my desk I just thought it was going to be your average NZ Sauvignon Blanc, as there are so many around at the moment. Once I tasted it I knew it was something special and was a standout to what I have been tasting. It has wonderful fruit that is well balanced with a touch of dryness. It and has a lovely hit of acid at the end which makes it very refreshing. I am very excited about this wine and the label looks fantastic!
FREE CASE OF FULLY IMPORTED STELLA ARTOIS WITH EVERY CASE + FREIGHT FREE
Winemaker's Comments: Classic Sauvignon Blanc with characters of gooseberry, passionfruit, tropical fruits and lifted citrus flavours, complemented by fresh, zingy acidity.
Blend: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Marlborough, NZ
Cellaring Potential: Drink this wine now while young, fresh and vibrant
Don't pay $250+ - get 12 bottles of this Marlborough Sav (normally $200), a case of Imported Stella (normally $50) and delivery for less than $110.
Sign-up for Jacks Wine Newsletter and get a $20 voucher : http://www.jackswine.com.au/newsletter.php
Go through Buckscoop for 3.6% back
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - Cotton On Brief sale - 8 undies for $38...thats $4.75 for a pair of ladies undies. Was from $79.60 to $119.60 for 8 undies in this sale [saving up to $81.60]. Deal expires 24.01.2017
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 43° - "Biggest Bed Linen Sale Ever" at Adairs - E.G. Home Republic Brooklyn Waffle Quilt Cover Set White in QB was $249.95 now $99.95