Commonwealth Bank: Open a Streamline Unlimited account before 30/09/08, Bank free for a Year
From the website:
Streamline Unlimited monthly account fee $6*
*Open a Streamline Unlimited account between 7 July and 30 September 2008 and make monthly deposits of at least $2,000 (such as your salary) to enjoy unlimited Commonwealth Bank Branch, ATM, Phone, Internet and EFTPOS transactions fee-free for a year#.
(Forget your monthly fee
We'll waive the monthly fee if you are:
A full time tertiary student
A war veteran whose Australian War Veteran pension is paid into your Streamline account
An aged pensioner with your pension paid into your Streamline account
A customer with a relationship balance of $50,000 or more in eligible contributing accounts (For more details on how the "Relationship Balance" exemption works, please see our Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts General Information and Terms and Conditions, available from any branch of the Bank.)
Reliant on over-the-counter services because of a disability preventing you using electronic banking facilities. The exemption will apply to a nominated account. )
The Commonwealth Bank has the largest ATM network of any Bank in Australia (while Bank of Queensland has the 'most wide-spread' network of ATMs - just for your information).
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 59° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.