Food Booze & Groceries
Colonial Estate Exile Barossa Valley Shiraz 2010 for $30 a bottle. ($360)
They must have bought a wack of the 2010 vintage when Colonial Estate went into liquidation and have just released it.
Selling for $30 a bottle this is a good buy. It'll cellar for 15 to 20 years according to the experts. The 2002 vintage is currently around $140 a bottle. 2006 $100. It won double gold at the San Fran international wine show.
You need to input an email address to see the blurb but just put anything in there. You need to be a getwinesdirect member to buy.
- 38° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017