Food Booze & Groceries
Coles - Shop at Coles and Earn $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 Gift Cards
The first thing you need to do is fill out the online registration form. You will need to be either a primary or secondary FlyBuys card holder. If you're not a FlyBuys member, that's ok, you can join at the time of filling out the registration form.
You can shop at these stores:
*Coles, Coles Central, BI-LO, Pick 'n Pay, Coles Express, Liquorland, Liquorland Express store and Coles Online
*Tobacco and gift cards are not eligible for accruing credits
*Excludes 1st Choice, Vintage Cellars, Liquorland Direct and any other FlyBuys businesses
Then, after 31 July, points on your FlyBuys will be converted into Coles Gift Cards, and sent to the FlyBuys cardholder's postal address. (May take up to 60 days).
Credits less than $5 will not be awarded a Coles Gift Card.
You MUST have your FlyBuys card scanned at the time of every purchase to be eligible.
Sorry Tasmanians, this unfortunately does not include you.
Closes 11.59pm AEST 31 July 2009
- 57° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 39° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.
- 28° - Catch Of The Day - Kenwood MultiOne Kitchen Food Processor & Mixer - White $229 [was $479]