Food Booze & Groceries
The first thing you need to do is fill out the online registration form. You will need to be either a primary or secondary FlyBuys card holder. If you're not a FlyBuys member, that's ok, you can join at the time of filling out the registration form.
You can shop at these stores:
*Coles, Coles Central, BI-LO, Pick 'n Pay, Coles Express, Liquorland, Liquorland Express store and Coles Online
*Tobacco and gift cards are not eligible for accruing credits
*Excludes 1st Choice, Vintage Cellars, Liquorland Direct and any other FlyBuys businesses
Then, after 31 July, points on your FlyBuys will be converted into Coles Gift Cards, and sent to the FlyBuys cardholder's postal address. (May take up to 60 days).
Credits less than $5 will not be awarded a Coles Gift Card.
You MUST have your FlyBuys card scanned at the time of every purchase to be eligible.
Sorry Tasmanians, this unfortunately does not include you.
Closes 11.59pm AEST 31 July 2009
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies