Click Frenzy Sale Nov 20th 2012 7pm (Like Cyber Monday)
For those who dont know about Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday was launched as a way for online retailers to capitalise on the Thanksgiving Holiday Black Friday phenomenon. Black Friday (following the Thanksgiving Day feast on the last Thursday in November) is the biggest retail sales day on the US calendar. Now, Cyber Monday (following that weekend) is the biggest online sales event in the US, growing explosively every year.
Dont really know what retailers will be part of click frenzy at this stage but may be worth looking at.
- 124° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 55° - Free Sydney Easter Family ShowLink pass worth $102 to the first 500 Daily Telegraph subscribers. ($59 subscription) Expires 06.04.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017
- 43° - Up to 70% off selected styles at Brand House Direct - Julius Marlow Perth were $159.95 now $59.95