Click Frenzy Sale Nov 20th 2012 7pm (Like Cyber Monday)
For those who dont know about Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday was launched as a way for online retailers to capitalise on the Thanksgiving Holiday Black Friday phenomenon. Black Friday (following the Thanksgiving Day feast on the last Thursday in November) is the biggest retail sales day on the US calendar. Now, Cyber Monday (following that weekend) is the biggest online sales event in the US, growing explosively every year.
Dont really know what retailers will be part of click frenzy at this stage but may be worth looking at.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping