City Index will match your deposit up to $200
When applying for an account, when it asks you how did you hear about us, please select Expo and select Melbourne (unless you attended the expo in another city)
I recently attended the Property and Investment Expo in Melbourne and they mentioned this promotion. Just say you heard about the promotion through the Expo. You may have to send them an email once you have deposited $200 into your account, as I did.
You also get $100 credited to your account for signing up and for the first 8 weeks you do not pay for real live market data, nor do you get charged commission providing the value of the trade is under $1000
(CFD Price x Qty).
I signed up and deposited $200 and was given $200 cash in my account by City Index and then $100 in additional credit.
City Index trades CFD's. A CFD (contract for difference) is a leveraged product that allows an investor to benefit from the change in value of an underlying product without needing to own the security."
SEPERATE OFFER: Dont think this will apply here but keep it in mind. An Additional $100 credited to your account for referring a friend
Your friend will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of opening their account to inform our Client Services Team that they have been introduced by you. The $100 will not be payable if the above is not adhered to. You must inform the Client Services Team yourself when your friend or colleague has completed the five trades.
- 51° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 39° - KitchenAid Platinum KSM156 Stand Mixer for $576 delivered at Dick Smith (available in two colours) vs. up to $899 elsewhere
- 35° - 40% off RRP sitewide at Bendon Lingerie using promo code: SAVE40 - Pleasure State Patience Fleming Mezza Luna Bra for $53.97 vs. $89.95 elsewhere.
- 32° - Big Brand Sale at Glue Store - up to 60% off - Cameo Skirt was $169.95 now $40