Mums & Kids
Buying and Selling secondhand Baby goods through facebook - Baby Bargains pages for each State/Ter
I am a bit of a fan of Adelaide Baby Bargains (they have a website - www.adelaidebabybargains.com.au - where you can list your items to sell for FREE). They also have a facebook page where you can list for free also.
There are no commissions or fees (unless you upgrade your ads on the website)
I just thought I'd share with you that there are also Baby Bargains Facebook pages for each of the states as well.
It works by you 'liking' the page, then you can post a photo on the wall with description, price and pickup suburb etc. Then anyone that wants to buy your item sends you a facebook message. You can also put up a post on the wall if you are looking for a certain item and see if anyone out there has one they want to sell. (AND IT'S FREE)
Here are the links to each page, but you can also just log into your facebook account and search for them (eg: Sydney Baby Bargains)
If you don't have a facebook account you can still view the facebook pages, but you won't be able to post any ads or comment/message with anyone to buy the items. This is definitely worth sharing with anyone you know that either has kids and needs to sell their stuff, or is pregnant or has young kids and needs to save some money when buying their baby stuff. (I've converted heaps of my old baby stuff into $ - and it feels really good to both provide a bargain to someone else and recycle things this way in our modern world.)
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.