Buy 2 or more tyres from Kmart and get a Tyrelife Saver card
The offer from Kmart is that if you buy two or more tyres from them they will give you a Tyrelife Saver card which entitles you to standard wheel balancing, rotation and pressure check (?) every 10,000 km up to a max of 50,000. Its not a bad offer in that dodgy wheel balance and pressure will reduce the life of your tyres pretty dramatically. Only problem is that you need to drive them 10,000 km before your entitled to the offer.
Still - if your buying tyres and kmart is a potential option price wise make sure you take up the card. Not sure when the offer ends so I'll make it end of Dec.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.