The offer from Kmart is that if you buy two or more tyres from them they will give you a Tyrelife Saver card which entitles you to standard wheel balancing, rotation and pressure check (?) every 10,000 km up to a max of 50,000. Its not a bad offer in that dodgy wheel balance and pressure will reduce the life of your tyres pretty dramatically. Only problem is that you need to drive them 10,000 km before your entitled to the offer.
Still - if your buying tyres and kmart is a potential option price wise make sure you take up the card. Not sure when the offer ends so I'll make it end of Dec.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017