Some differences between the 2 cards depending on your needs.
Both offer up to 55 days interest free on purchases and Platinum has some insurance offers while Vertigo has lower annual fees.
Platinum has ***% p.a rate on purchases and Vertigo has ***% p.a. rate on purchases and both have ***% p.a rate for cash advance.
Factor in the $55 annual fee for Vertigo or $89 for the Platinum Card and you still end up in front with the Buckscoop cashback :)
*** Please note that rates do change as do the annual fees. You must read the current information on the St.George site
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 58° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - Ozgameshop free shipping coupon POST on all orders - PS4 & Xbox One games at 50% off market prices / from ~$12 delivered (valid until 18.01.2017)
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017