Buckscoop Cashback Increase to $100 - Approved St.George Credit Card Applications
Some differences between the 2 cards depending on your needs.
Both offer up to 55 days interest free on purchases and Platinum has some insurance offers while Vertigo has lower annual fees.
Platinum has ***% p.a rate on purchases and Vertigo has ***% p.a. rate on purchases and both have ***% p.a rate for cash advance.
Factor in the $55 annual fee for Vertigo or $89 for the Platinum Card and you still end up in front with the Buckscoop cashback :)
*** Please note that rates do change as do the annual fees. You must read the current information on the St.George site
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 40° - 12 x Grandial Blanc De Blancs NV (750mL) for $89 delivered at COTD
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)