While I don't advocate filling your wallet with a load of credit cards if you were thinking about getting one then this offer is worth looking into
Here is the write up from the site:
* Low variable rate on purchases - just **%p.a. (**%p.a. on cash advances).*
* **%p.a. on any balance transfer for up to 6 months from the date your account is opened.^
* Low annual fee of $55.
* Up to 55 days interest free on purchases.#
You are paying $55 for the annual fee but you also get $90 Buckscoop cashback which gives you $35 to spend
Increased cashback offer ends 30th September.
*** Please note that rates do change as do the annual fees. You must read the current information on the St George site
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017