I have bought a few cheap drills that keep failing on me and so I decided to buy a real one. This drill had far better specs than others, even the Makita and it was cheaper. Overseas these drills have a "professional use" warranty period of 3 years and this drill has some ability to withstand some drop test of two meters without any ill effects.
Online I could not find a price below $430. (Plus delivery)
Anyways... I found this wonderful Impact Drill the other day at Bunnings.
BOSCH 13mm 18V Cordless Hammer Drill
(GSB18VE-2) BOSCH 13mm 18V Cordless Hammer Drill
Item #: GSB18VE-2
It comes with two batteries 2.6 Ah and it delivers 70 Nm of torque. (Twice the other "Handyman Drill" that was beside it for the same price.)
This deal may end sooner than listed. Get in fast before the price rises.
Sorry no online link :-(
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 39° - Up to 80% off fragrances at Chemist Warehouse (Valentine's Day promo ending 29.01.2017) - E.G. Versace Bright Crystal 90ml $59.99 vs. $140 elsewhere
- 38° - Bonds 7 for $99 on mens trunks sale.