Book VirginBlue flights via VirginPerks get 5% rebate of fare to your VirginMobile.
So I buy tickets and you put 5% of the cost onto my Virgin Mobile account?
Thats it! When you book and pay for your Virgin Blue flight (after logging into your Virgin Mobile account and selecting My Account/Virgin Mobile Perks/Virgin Blue) you will get 5% of the ticketed internet fare credited back to your Virgin Mobile account.
Eg. You want to book two tickets? Fine. You will get 5% of the total price.
Only thing is the bonus credit is worked out on the base internet fare before GST and all the airport taxes. Bookings allow a max of 4 adult passengers.
You must enter your Virgin Mobile number in the "contact information" window to get the 5% credit. Your credit could take up to 2 months to be applied.
Terms and Conditions: The 5% is worked out on the base internet fare before GST and other airport taxes. Standard Virgin Blue Terms and Conditions apply. This offer is valid only for Virgin Mobile customers and not available in conjunction with any other offer.
The BuckScoop Cashback of $12.25 indicated below refers to rebates available in respect of new phones or new sims.
Further details at: http://www.buckscoop.com.au/virgin-mobile
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.