Flowers & Gifts
Bodum - C-Mill Electric Grinder $16 + Delivery @ Peter's of Kensington (rrp $40)
Handy to have in the kitchen.
It looks pretty funky too.
On that note, I purchased a cheapo grinder from Kmart a few months ago for $15 but it's nowhere as chic in design as this one :)
Designed in Switzerland.
Made from durable, food-safe plastic with a stainless steel blade and internal bowl.
Slanted grinding bowl rotates the contents as it grinds for a more even grind.
Simple one-touch operation.
Can be used to finely grind coffee beans, nuts, spices, herbs and more.
Transparent, secure lid allows you to safely monitor grinding.
Cord storage on the base of the unit.
Compact size wont take up space on your benchtop, and makes the C-Mill easy to store in a cupboard or drawer.
Pour spout design allows you to seamlessly pour your freshly ground ingredients into a bowl or pot.
Wipe with a dry cloth only.
- 55° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)