Flowers & Gifts
Bodum - C-Mill Electric Grinder $16 + Delivery @ Peter's of Kensington (rrp $40)
Handy to have in the kitchen.
It looks pretty funky too.
On that note, I purchased a cheapo grinder from Kmart a few months ago for $15 but it's nowhere as chic in design as this one :)
Designed in Switzerland.
Made from durable, food-safe plastic with a stainless steel blade and internal bowl.
Slanted grinding bowl rotates the contents as it grinds for a more even grind.
Simple one-touch operation.
Can be used to finely grind coffee beans, nuts, spices, herbs and more.
Transparent, secure lid allows you to safely monitor grinding.
Cord storage on the base of the unit.
Compact size wont take up space on your benchtop, and makes the C-Mill easy to store in a cupboard or drawer.
Pour spout design allows you to seamlessly pour your freshly ground ingredients into a bowl or pot.
Wipe with a dry cloth only.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping