Health & Beauty
Ausspecs - one pair of glasses $35, two pairs $67.95. Includes lenses AND provider number!
*Update* You can currently get some pairs for $35 ('aviator' style, and a kids frame - links in thread below), although most standard vision frames & glasses are $38. The two pairs for $67.95 includes most (not all - just the ones that have a star next to them) from the $38 range.
Note - postage is a flat $8.50 (registered post) no matter how many glasses you order.
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999