ONLY AVAILABLE FROM AUS POST
Here you chance to take full advantage of today parity rate, with this card you can lock in the rate.
For $15 buy a **AMEX GlobalTravel Card** in USD and use it anywhere even on the net.
- Main fee that will apply is initial $15 setup fee
- Ongoing fee is 1% reload fee but its capped at $10.
- Card Never expires
- Manage online or over the phone
- Put money on via Auspost or Bpay, so anyone can put money on via net
So effectively $15 for a lifetime USD account debit card.
The only BIG question is what AUD$ rate you get when you buy the USD$ at the start.
Initial setup = $15
Initial commission = 0%
Reload = 1% of amount added but capped at $10
Use card over net = 0%
Take money out at ATM = $2
Use card to buy another currency item = 3%
Replacement card = Free (they give you two to start with)
Minimum/Max you can put on = $200/$15,000USD
Max ATM withdrawal = $1000
Max load allowed in one year = $30,000
**All the rules and more info**
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017