AusPost - AMEX pre-paid USD debit card $15 - lets you lock in USD rate forever (upto $30K)
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM AUS POST
Here you chance to take full advantage of today parity rate, with this card you can lock in the rate.
For $15 buy a **AMEX GlobalTravel Card** in USD and use it anywhere even on the net.
- Main fee that will apply is initial $15 setup fee
- Ongoing fee is 1% reload fee but its capped at $10.
- Card Never expires
- Manage online or over the phone
- Put money on via Auspost or Bpay, so anyone can put money on via net
So effectively $15 for a lifetime USD account debit card.
The only BIG question is what AUD$ rate you get when you buy the USD$ at the start.
Initial setup = $15
Initial commission = 0%
Reload = 1% of amount added but capped at $10
Use card over net = 0%
Take money out at ATM = $2
Use card to buy another currency item = 3%
Replacement card = Free (they give you two to start with)
Minimum/Max you can put on = $200/$15,000USD
Max ATM withdrawal = $1000
Max load allowed in one year = $30,000
**All the rules and more info**
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.
- 37° - Furi Pro Stainless Steel Knife Block Set 7 Piece ($159.20 + shipping ) @TGG