AusPost - AMEX pre-paid USD debit card $15 - lets you lock in USD rate forever (upto $30K)
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM AUS POST
Here you chance to take full advantage of today parity rate, with this card you can lock in the rate.
For $15 buy a **AMEX GlobalTravel Card** in USD and use it anywhere even on the net.
- Main fee that will apply is initial $15 setup fee
- Ongoing fee is 1% reload fee but its capped at $10.
- Card Never expires
- Manage online or over the phone
- Put money on via Auspost or Bpay, so anyone can put money on via net
So effectively $15 for a lifetime USD account debit card.
The only BIG question is what AUD$ rate you get when you buy the USD$ at the start.
Initial setup = $15
Initial commission = 0%
Reload = 1% of amount added but capped at $10
Use card over net = 0%
Take money out at ATM = $2
Use card to buy another currency item = 3%
Replacement card = Free (they give you two to start with)
Minimum/Max you can put on = $200/$15,000USD
Max ATM withdrawal = $1000
Max load allowed in one year = $30,000
**All the rules and more info**
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping