AusPost - AMEX pre-paid USD debit card $15 - lets you lock in USD rate forever (upto $30K)
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM AUS POST
Here you chance to take full advantage of today parity rate, with this card you can lock in the rate.
For $15 buy a **AMEX GlobalTravel Card** in USD and use it anywhere even on the net.
- Main fee that will apply is initial $15 setup fee
- Ongoing fee is 1% reload fee but its capped at $10.
- Card Never expires
- Manage online or over the phone
- Put money on via Auspost or Bpay, so anyone can put money on via net
So effectively $15 for a lifetime USD account debit card.
The only BIG question is what AUD$ rate you get when you buy the USD$ at the start.
Initial setup = $15
Initial commission = 0%
Reload = 1% of amount added but capped at $10
Use card over net = 0%
Take money out at ATM = $2
Use card to buy another currency item = 3%
Replacement card = Free (they give you two to start with)
Minimum/Max you can put on = $200/$15,000USD
Max ATM withdrawal = $1000
Max load allowed in one year = $30,000
**All the rules and more info**
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 36° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95