ARE YOU VOTING?
But firstly WELCOME
All Buckscoop members that are logged in can vote on any of the deals. Only deals that reach a certain temperature reach the front page. So if you think the deal is good then click on hot and get it on to the front page. If you think it is rubbish then vote cold.
One thing to remember is that your ability to change the temperature relies on your reputation on the forum. So start posting to bump up that rep!
Anyone can pop up a deal.
When you look at the forum you will see a lot of Nod, Jayne and Sandgroper postings BUT absolutely any Buckscop member can post a deal. It is simple and easy to do. In fact it is what Buckscoop is all about. Members posting deals.
When you are looking for something specific be sure to use the search filter system. You can narrow down the deals listed on the site so that you are only looking at the items that interest you.
And very importantly, we want all your cashback to track. So, I have popped a deep link that gives you some basic info about setting up your computer so that you minimise the risk of anything interferring with the tracking of your cashback. Just click on the orange button
If you ever need any help or have any questions then please feel free to post a thread in the Comments and Site tips section. Or you can PM me :)
Hope that all helps.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.