Entertainment & Leisure
Archaeoglogy Mag: Low Web Price for 1st Time Subscribers - Only $US29.97
It is a bi-monthly magazine, published by the Archaeological Institute of America & covers a great range of subjects from ancient Britain to Egyptology to the birth of America, plus everything in between.
I used to pay $AU13 an issue ($78/yr) from my newsagents & thought I was getting a great deal when I subscribed for $US37 inc postage (approx $AU42). Now I find they are offering a fantastic deal for 1st time subscribers only of $US29.97 ($US14.97 for sub. plus $US15 postage)
That's around $AU34 at current exchange rates, which is less than half the Australian newstand price!
It really is a great read & I wish it was a monthly, but I'm always happy when I get it :)
I don't know how long the offer will be around, so if you are interested, then get in quick just in case
Now where's my trowel...
***just a note from the website on orders from outside the US:
"Foreign orders please see additional information below:
Outside US: ...All orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Please make checks payable to ARCHAEOLOGY."
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.