Entertainment & Leisure
Archaeoglogy Mag: Low Web Price for 1st Time Subscribers - Only $US29.97
It is a bi-monthly magazine, published by the Archaeological Institute of America & covers a great range of subjects from ancient Britain to Egyptology to the birth of America, plus everything in between.
I used to pay $AU13 an issue ($78/yr) from my newsagents & thought I was getting a great deal when I subscribed for $US37 inc postage (approx $AU42). Now I find they are offering a fantastic deal for 1st time subscribers only of $US29.97 ($US14.97 for sub. plus $US15 postage)
That's around $AU34 at current exchange rates, which is less than half the Australian newstand price!
It really is a great read & I wish it was a monthly, but I'm always happy when I get it :)
I don't know how long the offer will be around, so if you are interested, then get in quick just in case
Now where's my trowel...
***just a note from the website on orders from outside the US:
"Foreign orders please see additional information below:
Outside US: ...All orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Please make checks payable to ARCHAEOLOGY."
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017