Entertainment & Leisure
Archaeoglogy Mag: Low Web Price for 1st Time Subscribers - Only $US29.97
It is a bi-monthly magazine, published by the Archaeological Institute of America & covers a great range of subjects from ancient Britain to Egyptology to the birth of America, plus everything in between.
I used to pay $AU13 an issue ($78/yr) from my newsagents & thought I was getting a great deal when I subscribed for $US37 inc postage (approx $AU42). Now I find they are offering a fantastic deal for 1st time subscribers only of $US29.97 ($US14.97 for sub. plus $US15 postage)
That's around $AU34 at current exchange rates, which is less than half the Australian newstand price!
It really is a great read & I wish it was a monthly, but I'm always happy when I get it :)
I don't know how long the offer will be around, so if you are interested, then get in quick just in case
Now where's my trowel...
***just a note from the website on orders from outside the US:
"Foreign orders please see additional information below:
Outside US: ...All orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Please make checks payable to ARCHAEOLOGY."
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each