Health & Beauty
Ambulance cover $28.80 (single) or $57.60 (family) per year (less 30% govt. rebate)
depending on which state u live in, ambulance trip can cost u dearly. so if u dont have private health cover, do consider getting atleast an ambulance cover, and this is the cheapest I could find for nsw. After the govt. rebate of 30%, the cover comes down to only $40.30 /year for a family.
I ended up in an ambulance ride for hardly 15mins when I got hurt (and was full term pregnant!). After 6 hours in the hospital, all was well. But the bill for the ambulance ride was about $450.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - Cotton On Brief sale - 8 undies for $38...thats $4.75 for a pair of ladies undies. Was from $79.60 to $119.60 for 8 undies in this sale [saving up to $81.60]. Deal expires 24.01.2017
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 43° - "Biggest Bed Linen Sale Ever" at Adairs - E.G. Home Republic Brooklyn Waffle Quilt Cover Set White in QB was $249.95 now $99.95