Health & Beauty
Ambulance cover $28.80 (single) or $57.60 (family) per year (less 30% govt. rebate)
depending on which state u live in, ambulance trip can cost u dearly. so if u dont have private health cover, do consider getting atleast an ambulance cover, and this is the cheapest I could find for nsw. After the govt. rebate of 30%, the cover comes down to only $40.30 /year for a family.
I ended up in an ambulance ride for hardly 15mins when I got hurt (and was full term pregnant!). After 6 hours in the hospital, all was well. But the bill for the ambulance ride was about $450.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)