Health & Beauty
Ambulance cover $28.80 (single) or $57.60 (family) per year (less 30% govt. rebate)
depending on which state u live in, ambulance trip can cost u dearly. so if u dont have private health cover, do consider getting atleast an ambulance cover, and this is the cheapest I could find for nsw. After the govt. rebate of 30%, the cover comes down to only $40.30 /year for a family.
I ended up in an ambulance ride for hardly 15mins when I got hurt (and was full term pregnant!). After 6 hours in the hospital, all was well. But the bill for the ambulance ride was about $450.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.