Health & Beauty
Ambulance cover $28.80 (single) or $57.60 (family) per year (less 30% govt. rebate)
depending on which state u live in, ambulance trip can cost u dearly. so if u dont have private health cover, do consider getting atleast an ambulance cover, and this is the cheapest I could find for nsw. After the govt. rebate of 30%, the cover comes down to only $40.30 /year for a family.
I ended up in an ambulance ride for hardly 15mins when I got hurt (and was full term pregnant!). After 6 hours in the hospital, all was well. But the bill for the ambulance ride was about $450.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 59° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.