Entertainment & Leisure
Always On Sale - Hoyts Super Saver Family Pass Only $29 + Buckscoop Cashback
HOYTS Adult Standard Super Savers can be redeemed at all HOYTS or AMC cinemas across Australia - excludes Saturday after 5pm. For full voucher T&Cs and session times please refer to hoyts.com.au.
Super Savers are the perfect way for movie goers to save on regular box office admission prices! Available for online voucher purchase only. Not available for purchase at the Box Office.
Super Saver Vouchers are valid for use at any session, any time, seven days a week (except for Saturday after 5pm, La Premiere and Special Events) at all HOYTS Cinemas Australia-wide. Valid for 6 months.
Each voucher must be exchanged at the box office for your movie ticket on the day of viewing only. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
Vouchers are non-refundable and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing. This ticket may be subject to a public holiday surcharge. Vouchers are valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged or replaced after this date.
Queensland: Hoyts movie vouchers are accepted at all AMC cinemas as well as HOYTS box offices nationally. AMC cinemas are located at Noosa, Stafford, Sunnybank and Redcliffe.
Freight is an additional $2.95 for the book of Super Saver Passes.
* HOYTS Family Super Saver Passes include:
2 Adult Super Saver Passes
2 Child Super Saver Passes
"Note: The 2 Adult and 2 Child passes will be shipped to you on one pass and are not able to be seperated"
- 55° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)