All you RSS feed junkies please have a read
The only stuff your seeing on RSS are deals that have reached the threshold temperature to appear on the main deals page (http://www.buckscoop.com.au/deals/). The stuff on that page starts its life out as a thread in our forum section (http://www.buckscoop.com.au/forums) where there's lots of information, banter and other deals posted.
You also need to know that the screamer bargains that people find like lilpretzels $1 accommodation (http://www.buckscoop.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7321) can often go very very fast and by the time you see it on RSS - its probably gone. Even though that pricing mistake wasn't honored it may well have been and it was booked up within about 1/2 hour of being posted.
Last thing - might as well keep blabbing while I'm on a roll - there's stuff in the forums on additional functionality that we keep adding, like the new merchant statistics that tell you the speed and reliability of each merchant in respect of how fast they report the cashback on your transaction and approximately how long you might expect to wait for your payment (http://www.buckscoop.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7752)
So anyway - enjoy buckscoop.
- 39° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999