Plastic comb binding involves plastic inserts that get inserted into holes punched out of the document. Comb binding prodvides an inexpensive but professional looking solutions to finishing booklets, manuals, and instructions.
* Prepare perfect presentations with this Document Binder
* Comb binding machine (similar to Cerlox or GBC comb binding machines)
* 8 sheet punch capacity
* 150 sheet binding capacity
* Includes starter kit of 20 combs, 20 clear covers and 20 black board covers (additional supplies available from stationery shops such as Officeworks)
* Warranty not mentioned in the advertisement
(The Lowell brand binding machine PEDIOWBIND at Officeworks is $49.00)
My experience with the cheap binding machines for home-use is they work satisfactorily provided you don't try to punch too many pages at one time.