Food Booze & Groceries
A case of Leogate Reserve Shiraz 2009 or Chardonnay 2010 for $119 a case
Now they've come up with cases of the actual wine. When I checked it out last time it looked to be a wine worth buying - at Leogate themselves they were selling it for $180 a case. Now Jacks have it at $119 a case. I reckon at this price its a bargain wine worth buying.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017
- 43° - Up to 70% off selected styles at Brand House Direct - Julius Marlow Perth were $159.95 now $59.95