Food Booze & Groceries
A case of Catching Thieves Cabernet Merlot 2008 for $99 + cashback from jacks Wine. Bargain.
Part of the reason its going out this cheap will come down to the fact that its in PET bottles and technically 'out of date'. The use by was 10th of Oct. Because they use PET bottles its got to have a use by date by law. A little bit stupid if you ask me - its wine...... not milk.
Anyway - its a bargain buy because your going to pay in the range of $13 to $14 to get it elsewhere. Jacks are selling it for $8.25 a bottle and you get cashback on it as well.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.