Food Booze & Groceries
A case of 2006 Brands Laira Coonawarra Shiraz from Jacks Wine $167.88 - Buckscoop Cashback
Its a triple gold medal winner and generally the Brands Laira wines have a bunch of medals between them so the probability that you'll end up with a very drinkable wine is high. Its also a 94/100 Halliday rating
Cost of the case is $167.88 or $13.99 a bottle. Once cashback is taken into account the cost will be $159.63 or $13.30 per bottle.
Comparing the price elsewhere its around $16.99 for the same thing, so good deal from Jacks.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.