Food Booze & Groceries
A case + 3 magnums of Tyrrells Heathcote Shiraz 2008 delivered for $203. Good Bargain
The price for a bottle of the Tyrrells heathcote shiraz ranges around $18 to $20 and Tyrrells as a winery was given the Halliday 2010 winery of the year.
Winelist (the nearest I could find in price) have this listed as $203 for a 12 bottle case plus 3 magnums plus free delivery. Jacks wine was better than winelist in the per bottle price ($16.50 instead of $16.99) but they only offer one magnum per 6 bottle case and their delivery charge to Sydney as an example was $12 per item. Even with buckscoop cashback Jacks isnt in the game on price.
Given that the winelist deal works out to be 1.5 litres of wine, or 18 x 750ml bottles, the effective delivered price you pay per bottle is about $11.25. Not a bad bargain and although this isnt going to blow the top of your head off your not going to risk being delivered a box of expensive vinegar. The deal is only on until monday btw.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping