Food Booze & Groceries
A case + 3 magnums of Tyrrells Heathcote Shiraz 2008 delivered for $203. Good Bargain
The price for a bottle of the Tyrrells heathcote shiraz ranges around $18 to $20 and Tyrrells as a winery was given the Halliday 2010 winery of the year.
Winelist (the nearest I could find in price) have this listed as $203 for a 12 bottle case plus 3 magnums plus free delivery. Jacks wine was better than winelist in the per bottle price ($16.50 instead of $16.99) but they only offer one magnum per 6 bottle case and their delivery charge to Sydney as an example was $12 per item. Even with buckscoop cashback Jacks isnt in the game on price.
Given that the winelist deal works out to be 1.5 litres of wine, or 18 x 750ml bottles, the effective delivered price you pay per bottle is about $11.25. Not a bad bargain and although this isnt going to blow the top of your head off your not going to risk being delivered a box of expensive vinegar. The deal is only on until monday btw.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017