$500 matched by ANZ if eligible (healthcare card/concession card) and in a course
There are strict eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of course! But ANZ is matching your savings to $500 for educational expenses if you meet the criteria and complete their workshops!
You may be eligible to join Saver Plus if you or your partner:
You can apply to join Saver Plus by contacting your local Saver Plus Worker in your region. On being accepted into the program, you will set a 10 month savings goal with help from your Saver Plus Worker and will open an ANZ Progress Saver* account.
The program also includes 10 hours of fun, informal financial education workshops.
Once you successfully complete the program, ANZ matches your savings dollar-for-dollar, up to $500. This money can be used for education costs (either your childrens or your own) such as computers, uniforms, books and sports equipment.
To apply for Saver Plus:
Call 1300 610 355 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting1300 610 355end_of_the_skype_highlighting
SMS your name and postcode to 1300 610 355
Saver Plus is an initiative of Brotherhood of St Laurence and ANZ, delivered in partnership with Berry Street, The Benevolent Society and The Smith Family and other local community agencies. The program is funded by ANZ and the Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, with ANZ providing matched savings for participants.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.