50% Tax Deduction for Small Business for spending on Captial assets
According to the press release, the deduction has jumped from 30% to 50% for all capital asset purchases over $1000 from 13th December 2008 and the end of this year. They are trying to off set the massive drop in business investment and I think this is a pretty good way to encourage small business to get out there and spend.
I have linked to a few news articles in the comments
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping