50% Tax Deduction for Small Business for spending on Captial assets
According to the press release, the deduction has jumped from 30% to 50% for all capital asset purchases over $1000 from 13th December 2008 and the end of this year. They are trying to off set the massive drop in business investment and I think this is a pretty good way to encourage small business to get out there and spend.
I have linked to a few news articles in the comments
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95