Fashion & Accessories
$50 Spectacles (includes frames and lenses)
We know buying glasses can be well, unclear! So we tell it like it like it is, with a complete pair of glasses for only $50. Forget paying through the nose for glasses. Right now you can also choose from a range of 20 different frames for $50 and if you're not sure what style suits you best, just ask our helpful staff. That's Budget Eyewear for you!
*CONDITIONS: So what do you get for $50? Well, the price includes selected frames and single vision CR-39 lenses (you're right, the name could be better). As you'd expect, the price for other types of lenses may differ. In addition, the $50 package price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit other than a rebate from your health insurer. (Nearly there.) The range varies between stores and the offer is valid until 4/07/2010 or while stocks last. That's it!
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.