Fashion & Accessories
$50 Spectacles (includes frames and lenses)
We know buying glasses can be well, unclear! So we tell it like it like it is, with a complete pair of glasses for only $50. Forget paying through the nose for glasses. Right now you can also choose from a range of 20 different frames for $50 and if you're not sure what style suits you best, just ask our helpful staff. That's Budget Eyewear for you!
*CONDITIONS: So what do you get for $50? Well, the price includes selected frames and single vision CR-39 lenses (you're right, the name could be better). As you'd expect, the price for other types of lenses may differ. In addition, the $50 package price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit other than a rebate from your health insurer. (Nearly there.) The range varies between stores and the offer is valid until 4/07/2010 or while stocks last. That's it!
- 47° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 31° - Woolworths Roasted & Salted/Unsalted Cashews 750g Pack for $9.90 at Woolworths (save $7.10)