4ppl/3 nights at Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences for $813.60 from Expedia
Reviews across the various travel company websites rate this as a great luxury destination to stay at with the kids. If you want breakfast included, it'll cost you an additional $294.40 (or $1108.20 in total). Booking.com is actually charging the same rate for the room without breakfast, but if you wanted it included it's a bit more expensive at $1119.45. Note, these rates from both companies are non-refundable.
The exact same booking at Wotif.com without breakfast was $283 more expensive, while Lastminute.com.au only had availability in the room type "Great Getaway 2 Bed Ocean View" for $940.50.
Facilities for the kids:
- A childrens splash pool and play area
- Kid’s menus
- Splash pool
- Watersports and pool toys
- Books and games
- Cots, high chairs and prams available
- Babysitting services
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 8° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)