Reviews across the various travel company websites rate this as a great luxury destination to stay at with the kids. If you want breakfast included, it'll cost you an additional $294.40 (or $1108.20 in total). Booking.com is actually charging the same rate for the room without breakfast, but if you wanted it included it's a bit more expensive at $1119.45. Note, these rates from both companies are non-refundable.
The exact same booking at Wotif.com without breakfast was $283 more expensive, while Lastminute.com.au only had availability in the room type "Great Getaway 2 Bed Ocean View" for $940.50.
Facilities for the kids:
- A childrens splash pool and play area
- Kid’s menus
- Splash pool
- Watersports and pool toys
- Books and games
- Cots, high chairs and prams available
- Babysitting services
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies