4ppl/3 nights at Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences for $813.60 from Expedia
Reviews across the various travel company websites rate this as a great luxury destination to stay at with the kids. If you want breakfast included, it'll cost you an additional $294.40 (or $1108.20 in total). Booking.com is actually charging the same rate for the room without breakfast, but if you wanted it included it's a bit more expensive at $1119.45. Note, these rates from both companies are non-refundable.
The exact same booking at Wotif.com without breakfast was $283 more expensive, while Lastminute.com.au only had availability in the room type "Great Getaway 2 Bed Ocean View" for $940.50.
Facilities for the kids:
- A childrens splash pool and play area
- Kid’s menus
- Splash pool
- Watersports and pool toys
- Books and games
- Cots, high chairs and prams available
- Babysitting services
- 41° - Free Foo Fighters album on Google Play + link to free deadmau5 album through Wetransfer (check comments)
- 40° - Sara Lee Ice Cream 1L for $4.49, Sirena Tuna 95g for $1.25, Thins Chips for $1.60, 50% off all Nivea at Woolworths
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017