Computers & Electronics
30 months interest free credit on purchases @ Harvey Norman (Pay January 2010!)
This is a good offer if you were needing some new appliances, but wanted to take advantage of store credit, instead of forking out your hard earned cash. Harvey Norman are offering a 30 months interest free credit period, with no deposit. You have to pay monthly replayments, but that would depend on the size of your purchase.
I'll not type all the T&Cs in here, feel free to read them on the website itself. E.g. Minimum financed amounts of $750 on GO MasterCard, and $1200 on GE CreditLine apply.
Here's the catch - they set up a minimum monthly payment, which when taken over the 30 months, will not cover the full credit amount. You just have to be careful to pay the balance before the end of the 30 months, and there will be no interest charged.
I used to work in an electrical retail store which did similar offers from time to time, and so many people were caught out because they forgot to pay off their balance within the interest free period.
SO - all in all, this can be a very good offer - just be sure you pay it off in time!!
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 33° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each
- 30° - Mid Season Sale at Dissh - Up to 70% off - Styles from $20 a pop