Flowers & Gifts
20% Off Plastimake Plastic Moulding Granules until 4/2/13 midnight
It usually requires special tools, high temperatures and safety equipment. Not any more!
Plastimake (also known as polymorph) is a non-toxic, reusable, strong, lightweight and biodegradable plastic polymer.
It comes ready to use in white pellet form. All you need to get started is a kettle.
Just add hot water and wait 5 minutes! You can also use a microwave oven to soften Plastimake.
- 100g bag $8 (usually $10 incl postage)
- 800g bottle $24 + $10 postage (usually $30 + $10 postage)
- 20g colour pellets $8 incl postage (usually $10 incl postage) 5g Red, 5g Yellow, 5g Blue, 5g Black. Enough pigment to colour 4kg of Plastimake!
- once heated Plastimake becomes transparent and soft
- once cooled it changes to a hard white plastic
- can be coloured with coloured pellets or other oil-based coloured liquid/powders
- can be reheated and remoulded
- can be drilled
- It is not heat resistant so it can't be used in situations where the item is going to get hot
- It won’t stick to most metal and ceramic surfaces, but it will stick to some plastics.
Examples of applications
- knife or screwdriver handles
- make plastic nuts and bolts
- replace plastic corners on items
- rolled into flat sheets, cut out into shapes with a cookie cutter
- knobs / handles / hooks / hangers for shampoo bottles
- customised parts for model racing cars/helicopters
- repairing items which need custom-made parts
- can be used in situations where you can't glue items together
- wall plugs
- shaped into moulds
- custom made buttons
- let your imagination wander and you will find many more applications !
- 51° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 39° - KitchenAid Platinum KSM156 Stand Mixer for $576 delivered at Dick Smith (available in two colours) vs. up to $899 elsewhere
- 35° - 40% off RRP sitewide at Bendon Lingerie using promo code: SAVE40 - Pleasure State Patience Fleming Mezza Luna Bra for $53.97 vs. $89.95 elsewhere.
- 32° - Big Brand Sale at Glue Store - up to 60% off - Cameo Skirt was $169.95 now $40