Flowers & Gifts
20% Off Plastimake Plastic Moulding Granules until 4/2/13 midnight
It usually requires special tools, high temperatures and safety equipment. Not any more!
Plastimake (also known as polymorph) is a non-toxic, reusable, strong, lightweight and biodegradable plastic polymer.
It comes ready to use in white pellet form. All you need to get started is a kettle.
Just add hot water and wait 5 minutes! You can also use a microwave oven to soften Plastimake.
- 100g bag $8 (usually $10 incl postage)
- 800g bottle $24 + $10 postage (usually $30 + $10 postage)
- 20g colour pellets $8 incl postage (usually $10 incl postage) 5g Red, 5g Yellow, 5g Blue, 5g Black. Enough pigment to colour 4kg of Plastimake!
- once heated Plastimake becomes transparent and soft
- once cooled it changes to a hard white plastic
- can be coloured with coloured pellets or other oil-based coloured liquid/powders
- can be reheated and remoulded
- can be drilled
- It is not heat resistant so it can't be used in situations where the item is going to get hot
- It won’t stick to most metal and ceramic surfaces, but it will stick to some plastics.
Examples of applications
- knife or screwdriver handles
- make plastic nuts and bolts
- replace plastic corners on items
- rolled into flat sheets, cut out into shapes with a cookie cutter
- knobs / handles / hooks / hangers for shampoo bottles
- customised parts for model racing cars/helicopters
- repairing items which need custom-made parts
- can be used in situations where you can't glue items together
- wall plugs
- shaped into moulds
- custom made buttons
- let your imagination wander and you will find many more applications !
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)