$104 for 3 x Rip Curl shirts (long sleeve) + a pair of Perv sunglasses from SurfStitch
I added three different long sleeve shirts to my cart that were listed under their "Up to 70% off" sale, all of which had a minimum of 40% off:
* RIP CURL MONSTERS LONGSLEEVE SHIRT (black, large) - $35
* RIP CURL MONSTERS LONGSLEEVE SHIRT (white, large) - $28
* RIP CURL MONSTERS LONGSLEEVE SHIRT (Insignia blue, large) - $41.99
That comes to a grand total of $104.99 for three quality shirts, not bad. Then I looked at what promo stacks could be applied to add more value to my order. The choice was as follows:
- Get a free pair of perv sunglasses valued at $39.99 for orders over $60 (enter promo codes LAVA, CHIEF or POPSUN depending on choice of model)
- Get $20 off your order with the Virgin Freecharge promo (enter your voucher number and pin at checkout)
- $10 off orders using promo codes "UNIDAYS" or "FBLIKE" at checkout
- Sign up to their newsletter and receive a $10 voucher for your next order over $100
It didn't let me apply more than one promo code on checkout. But I was pretty happy to get three long sleeve Rip Curl shirts and a pair of Perv sunglasses for only $104.99, including free express delivery.
If you decide to spend more than $250 in total, you will also qualify for a free 25L Dakine Atlas backpack (use promo code BACKPACK). Or spend more than $300 on full-priced items from Surf categories and receive a free SurfStitch Hoodie Towel.