DSE: 3 user MS Office Home and Student 2010 + powerboard for $10.16 [after cashback etc]
A better deal than Harvey Norman.
As with that deal, please be aware - not trying to be misleading with the Title, but there's not enough room to put "DSE: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 plus power board for $128 initial outlay, less $64 after claiming education tax refund, then total effective cost is eventually $14 less buckscoop cashback assuming you also use the $50 Rebel Sport gift you get with the original purchase".
1. Buy a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $128
2. Get a BONUS 8-Way Surge Board valued at $89
3. Get a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport gift card [through redemption online]
4. Claim the $128 through the education tax refund (http://www.educationtaxrefund.gov.au/)
5. Use link to buy online (delivery is free) and you should get some buckscoop $$ back as well! (3% of $128=$3.84)
So. Original cost $128. Less $50 gift card. Less 50% of $128 = $64. Total cost = $128-$50-$64 = $14.
This is the 3 pcs/1 household version so at $128 it's not bad. For $14 it's a bargain. If you buy online and get buckscoop $$, then it would end up being $10.16 or so. Plus you get a powerboard.
OK I admit you have to jump through some hoops to get the refund, plus the assumption is that you don't already have enough to claim on that PLUS that you want to get something from Rebel Sport, but even so....
Oh - fine print notes "First 8,500 claims receive 1x $50 Rebel Sport Gift Card. All claims receive 1x Rebel Sport Discount Voucher of 5% off $50 spend or 10% off $100 spend." and there's nothing to say how many have been redeemed sofar... so can't guarantee you'll get the $50 gift card....
TOPICS: Computers and Electronics